This is not a remote position. Selected candidate must work from the office located in Orland Park, IL
The areas of responsibilities/skills for the Cyber Security Recruiter include:
- Review job descriptions in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well as to ask questions that will help identify the right candidate(s)
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills in order to provide and meet the client’s needs
- Sourcing and uncovering candidates
- Ability to source and identify candidates through numerous job sourcing avenues, i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Ascertaining the competence and technical capabilities of candidates through phone screens by matching the job requirements to the candidate’s skillset
- Meeting candidates by phone, in person, or video conference to assess their qualifications both technically and personally
- Keep candidates in the loop
- Build your network
- Presenting candidate resumes to hiring managers for consideration
Qualified applicants should apply if the following criteria is met:
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to learn technical information
- Self-confidence and self-starter
- Office automation tools (MS Office, Adobe, Outlook, etc.) for proofreading, editing and formatting
- Job sourcing tools experience preferred (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.).
- CRM Platform experience preferred
- 2-3 years of experience as a Technical Recruiter preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
To carry out these tasks the technical recruiter needs the following skills:
- Technology knowledge – Ability to understand technology on a basic level and learn terminology to keep abreast of technology trends and in the Cyber Security Industry
- The ability to be comfortable speaking to all levels of an organization and all levels of technological expertise