Do you enjoy being a guardian of networks, applications, and awesome content? Do you want to support a global cyber team and contribute to protecting our company from hackers? Do you enjoy rapidly responding to a cyber security incident that is posing a threat to the organization? We are leading the way in how content is protected.
The Cyber Incident Responder is a member of the Cybersecurity Monitoring & Response department and play a critical role as a member of the Security Incident Response Team (SIRT).
Primary responsibilities include coordinating with security operations center (SOC) engineers to assess events and threats, provides subject matter expertise in data analysis and risk assessments and responds to security incidents. This position manages vendors that provide incident response and services, provides network and system forensics in support of investigations and global security incident response activities. Lastly, this position will plan and oversee Red Team activities conducted within company networks in order to test the effectiveness of detection controls and SOC operations.
Your core priorities will be to:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Security Incident Response:
- Assessing and triaging potential security incidents.
- Coordinating and leading response to high impact security incidents.
- Lead efforts to detect and analyze malicious software.
- Windows and Unix security vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Network perimeter device and system log analysis.
- Programming and scripting using Python, Linux shell scripts, regex, etc.
- Oversee maintenance of information security services.
- Assist in selection of product and technical data for ongoing projects.
- Evaluate and oversee implementation of information security strategies and solutions in support of Studio initiatives.
- Lead projects, planning, controlling, executing and closing assigned projects to produce required deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Four security certifications required. GIAC certs preferred (GSEC, GISF, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, GCIA or GCUX or equivalent).
- CISSP or CISM or equivalent preferred.
- Technical Knowledge/Skills in the following areas:
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Information Security.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience with TCP-based networking.
- 5 years of Unix and Windows system administration preferred.
- UNIX, C, HTML, PERL and CGI programming experience are required.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems required (snort, Bro preferred).
- Experience with firewalls required (Palo Alto, Netscreen, Juniper and Cisco preferred).
- Experience with Security Incident Response is required.
- Experience with Security Risk Management is required.
- Experience in Linux system administration is required.
- Experience with Windows system administration is required.
- Understanding of commonly used protocols and services is required (e.g. SSL, DNS, TCP/UDP, WWW, FTP/SFTP, NTP, Telnet, NFS, SSH, LDAP, etc.).
- Understanding of networking hardware; routers, switches, and load-balancers, particularly Brocade/Foundry and Cisco products is required.
- Understanding of network protocols and architecture (TCP/IP, ATM, WAN, Bridges, etc) is required.
- Understanding of virtual networking hardware including VMware Vsphere, ESX preferred.
- Experience with securing cloud-based solutions is desirable (e.g. Amazon AWS, Azure, Level 3, Akamai, etc).
- Experience securing remote operating systems and applications are preferred.
- Experience with version control systems is preferred.
- Functional Knowledge/Skills in the following areas:
- Experience in three or more information security domains is required.
- Experience with media, production and post production digital media systems and services is preferred.
- Experience with on-line and mobile gaming systems is preferred.
- General Knowledge/Skills required:
- Strong Project Management skills; including project planning, project design, resource allocation, utilization analysis, etc.
- Strong client management and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and manage personnel in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to effectively manage a number of projects and priorities in parallel.
- Working knowledge of networks and data center standards and procedures.