Description of Position:
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. We are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Responsible for maintaining the organization's security posture by implementation and operation of security controls, policies, and procedures.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- You will be working as part of the scrum team developing security solutions based on different platforms using web, mobile, IoT and cloud technologies.
- You will assist with installation, maintenance, troubleshooting functional and performance issues associated with IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) tool.
- You will assist to development teams to understand ISAM features and capabilities and will assist with user access support and serve as escalation for user issue resolution
- You will assist with installation, configuration, and customization of role-based access control tools.
- You will support and initiate security architecture design based for mobile and application related security aspects.
- You will participate in the information security risk assessment program ensuring compliance with the information security policy and associated procedures
- You will keep updated with emerging security threats and alerts. Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security enhancement and development efforts.
- You will respond and analyze business unit requests, ensuring CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability) of customer data and providing solutions without business interruptions.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Experience is required in one or more of the following areas: IBM Security Identity Management, IBM Security Access Management, Role Based Access Control, Tivoli Federated Identity Management.
- Strong understanding of IBM Security Identity Manager or IBM Identity Manager
- Experience of installing, configuring and upgrading/migrating IBM Security IAM solution components.
- Keen interest in providing best practice solutions for overall IAM strategy.
- Knowledge of basic security concepts (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS).
- Experience in performance tuning and problem determination.
- Strong understanding of SSO, SAML, SAML 2.0, OAUTH and OIDC.
- ISAM customizations - mapping rule configuration, Policy information Points (PIPs) and ISAM API integrations.
- Strong knowledge with ACC module and plugin integrations.
Why you will love this job:
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post-production support activities.
- Experience developing software to customize and integrate IAM products in an enterprise environment.
- Certification on IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager.
- Understanding of service level agreements and prioritization of incidents/enhancements
- Knowledge of IBM Security Identity Manager and Access Manager prerequisite software: IBM WebSphere, JBoss Application Server, IBM Message Broker, IBM DataPower, IBM QRadar, Active Directory, eDirectory, and NetIQ Access Manager etc.
- Understanding of custom changes and extensions to IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization.
- Production support experience in incident management, problem management and change management for IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager related issues.
- Experience in performance tuning and problem determination for IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager.
- You will help maintain regulatory and contractual compliance via industry leading solutions as part of a team of expert technical information security professionals
- You will be hands on with technology and participate in tool implementation, operation, and customization and assist the account management team solve complex user access issues
- You will provide instruction and advice to operations and administration technicians to mentor their ability to facilitate smooth operations of implemented controls.
Locations: Richardson, TX. Alpharetta, GA.