Mt. Laurel, NJ.
Description of Position:
We are looking for a Director of Information Security Compliance. This person will be responsible for managing an integrated security function supporting the operation of a global software and cloud services organization. The incumbent is also responsible for delivering a holistic, best-in-class security program aimed at mitigating risk, ensuring continuity of operations and safeguarding the company’s assets, reputation, and brand. In addition to maintaining regular updates on trends and advances in security this position will play a leadership role in the on-going process of integrating and embedding security risk consciousness into the corporate culture through enhancing corporate security processes, procedures, and services.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Required Skills, Abilities, and Certifications:
- Direct and develop security roadmaps and strategies to effectively manage risk, respond to incidents, maintain continuity of operations, and safeguard the organization, its employees, and customers.
- Develop and coordinate physical security policies and practices to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, best practice standards, and the strategic imperatives of the company.
- Maintain enterprise awareness of evolving threats as well as evolving compliance requirements such as GDPR and other privacy regulation.
- Ensure cohesive approach across all company functions and executive management to drive continual improvement to the company’s global security program, influencing change management within the company.
- Oversee a comprehensive security performance measurement program.
- Report on status of security program, security incidents, remedial actions, and regulatory updates.
- Lead cross-functional teams in program management and special projects.
- Integrate security awareness into the fabric and design of the company’s culture and business.
- Develop and maintain business cases for explaining and championing security with stakeholders inside and outside the company.
- 10+ years IT and information security experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required, relevant master’s degree a plus.
- Strong understanding of governance standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001 and COBIT.
- Industry certifications such as CISM are preferred.
- Seasoned professional with excellent verbal and written communications skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills.
- Effective working both independently and as part of a team.
- Creative thinker with an ownership mindset.
- Demonstrated skills in risk management.
- Demonstrated skills in program management and project management.
- Demonstrated skills working in dynamic, global and multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated customer-first mindset.