The Information Security - Identity and Access Management (IAM) team
is responsible for the ongoing development and enhancement of solutions to provide secure access, to the right application or data, to the right individual, for the right reason. The Information Security Identity and Access Manager
will lead the team responsible for the build, configuration and delivery of IAM solutions.
As a member of the IS Management team, you are responsible for managing, developing, and leading a team of employees. Your role includes leading the specific functional responsibilities of your team, which involves overseeing team performance and deliverables. However, your role as a leader within our organization requires more than the management of resources and day-to-day operations. As a steward of the company, you are charged with the development and execution of your team’s strategic vision and plan and ensuring that your team’s actions align with the larger goals of the company and the IS Division.
As the primary conduit between your employees and upper leadership, your role in communicating and modeling the values and guiding principles of our company culture is of vital importance. All members of IS Management should strive to consciously and consistently foster a culture of engagement, trust, and “open door” communication.
- Supports a healthy and cooperative team dynamic by fostering a work environment based on collaboration, openness, and trust.
- Actively encourages employees to contribute to the success and high performance of the team by listening to and incorporating employee ideas and feedback, and acknowledge positive performance to support employee morale.
- Champion identification and implementation of IAM services and technologies.
- Establishes annual and long-range IAM goals, strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms, and program services.
- Gathers and defines business requirements to support strategic IAM systems designs.
- Builds and implements IAM services and technologies.
- Enhances and automates identity and access management (IAM) processes and procedures.
- Leads identity and access management related deployments.
- Creates maturity models and a roadmap for continual IAM program improvements.
- Participates in and provides evidence for IT compliance activities in support of internal and/or external audits.
- Develops and fosters strategic relationships and establish key organizational partnerships.
- Experience managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Azure Identity services, LDAP, Active Directory, SAML, Oauth and relevant IT architectures.
- Knowledge of provisioning, federation, data sync, and directory services in a hybrid cloud environment.
- At least five years of experience leading Information Security or Identity functional teams in a professional services, management, or supervisory role.
- At least 5 years’ of technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management, and access governance solutions into infrastructure and applications.
- Proficient understanding of evolving Information Security regulations and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, that can communicate IAM issues to executives, end users, and stakeholders in an effective and appropriate manner.
- Must have strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, able to work with people at all management levels.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented with excellent work ethic.
- Previous management experience: Strong proven leadership, team building, conflict resolution, and personnel development skills, as well as demonstrated success leading teams in a challenging environment.
- Proven ability to establish and foster a positive working environment.
- Responsible for maintaining a project portfolio to ensure milestones, resources, and budgets are managed effectively.
- Must have experience developing and managing a diverse team with various levels of technical expertise.
- Must have experience creating and managing department budgets.
- Proven ability to identify areas for process improvement, and then create and execute a plan for improvement.