Description of Position:
We inspire excellence. Across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains, our customers perform on the world’s most challenging frontlines. We are proud to employ innovators and problem solvers dedicated to delivering mission critical solutions our customers depend on. Our commitment to speed, innovation and flawless execution are matched only by our dedication to providing every employee with an inclusive environment with rewarding career opportunities.
As a global technology innovator, we employ over 50,000 employees around the world, nearly 20,000 of whom are engineers. From multi-domain communications, commercial aviation systems and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems to electronic warfare, space systems and maritime solutions – our technologies are helping change the way our customers meet their goals.
We are currently seeking a security researcher to join our team. This individual will perform reverse engineering tasks associated with vulnerability detection and manipulation of targeted systems. The work will be performed in Melbourne, FL.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Required Skills, Abilities, and Certifications:
- Conducting research for the purposes of finding new vulnerabilities and enhancing existing capabilities.
- Circumventing security protection methods and techniques.
- Reverse engineering complex systems and protocols.
- Creating detailed technical reports and proof of concept code to document findings.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience or equivalent; or, Master’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience or equivalent.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++, python, assembly language or additional scripting and programming languages.
- 3+ years of experience in reverse engineering.
- 3+ years of experience with disassembly tools.
- 3+ years of experience with vulnerability research.
- Experience with RISC architectures.
- Experience with prevalent radio communication protocols.
- Experience with operating system internals including solid knowledge of information security, computer architecture, software and hardware protection schemes, and virtualization theory.
- Experience with userland and kernel mode debugging, including debugging in embedded environments.
- Experience writing custom IDA loaders, processor modules, IDA python, and Hex-Rays decompiler plugins.
- Knowledge of fault injection frameworks, fuzzing and virtualization.
- Experience working as a Technical Lead is a plus.
- Active Top-Secret Clearance.