Description of Position:
We promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence to understand business performance and nuances, to be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance. With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization. You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation.
The Cyber security delivery team that owns the managed security services for this client, has an opening for a Senior CIAM Engineer specialized in ForgeRock.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- Support management (through enterprise monitoring).
- Capacity management along with Engineering, enhancements & upgrades
- Support provisioning, de-provisioning, access validation, authentication, and troubleshooting.
- Provide support for IAM operational incidents and request.
- Workflow, Policies and rule creation.
- Troubleshooting rules and workflow failure issues.
- Application patch installations.
- Investigate queries related to CIAM platform.
- Realtime monitoring of CIAM tool management (through enterprise monitoring) for CIAM tool.
- Capacity management for CIAM tool.
- Engineering, enhancements & upgrades for CIAM tool.
- Patching support for CIAM tool.
- Service restart for CIAM tool.
- Password related request for CIAM tool.
- Activation/ de-Activation request for CIAM.
- Investigation queries for CIAM tool.
- Customer support calls and queries through mail.
- Update and maintain the existing documentation and in particular the Operation Guide and run books.
- Incident management.
- Work on the changes opened by associates for CyberArk solution.
- Support security incidents related to the CyberArk environment.
- 4+ years of professional experience working with Identity Management solution.
- Have a clear understanding of Identity Lifecycle Management (provisioning, de-provisioning, authentication).
- Have a clear understanding of Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) with regards to access requests, integrations, provisioning, entitlements and reporting.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrable ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written user documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technology to no tech audience in simple and precise manner.
- Ownership skills.
- Must have 4 Year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent)
- 5+ years overall IT experience